Go360 Address Manager
Keep your central address database accurate and up-to-date with this easy-to-use Addressing management and maintenance tool
The orderly management of civic addresses, is an important service provided by Local Governments. At first glance, addressing appears simple – a point in the GIS represents a civic address – however the reality of multi-unit addresses, administrative-division complexity, divergent postal addresses, multiple names for street segments, and multiple entrances at the same civic address, makes address management a complex task.
Place Names, Street Names, Civic Addresses, and Mailing Addresses are critical master-data for most city services. It is impossible to deliver high quality services without accurate, up-to-date, master data. That’s where Go360 Address Manager can help.
Building on our 25 plus years of experience with managing address records, for election commissions, infrastructure owners, and our own Location Warehouse™, AGSI has created a software product that enables regular (non-GIS technician) staff to maintain the core civic address registry and simultaneously build the navigation data needed for today’s world of satellite guided, smart-phone based, navigation.
Go360 Address Manager is an easy-to-use application that is accessible via a browser on any web-enabled device. Its intuitive user interface virtually eliminates the complex and expensive training needed when using commercial GIS products for address management, while generation accurate addresses and feeding geo-spatial data to legacy GIS tools to support spatial analysis tasks.
- Easy to learn and easy to use
- Sophisticated data model manages the underlying complexity of addressing
- Role based security, with granular tool and data authorization
- Supports multiple unit addresses at a single-location and location per unit addresses
- Flexible administrative division naming – is that a county, a region, a district, or a canton?
- Alternative names for the same road segment
- Efficient tools for bulk creation of addresses along road segments
- Search-engine like search capabilities to see through address complexity
- Sophisticated quality control tools