Careers at AGSI
Angus GeoSolutions Inc. of Halton Hills, Ontario, has been a geospatial technology innovator for 20 years. We provide strategic technology and information solutions to help clients solve complex problems cost-effectively.
As a fast-growing Canadian-owned international company we are proud of our experienced industry / process consultants, developers, technologists and field researchers. We are always looking for talented people to join our dynamic team. We value individuals who are able to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment, and are enthusiastic and entrepreneurial.
If you are interested and would like to submit your resume for the following position or any future positions as they become available, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted November 7, 2017
Since 1993, Angus GeoSolutions Inc. (AGSI) has been a provider of strategic technology and information solutions, empowering government, telecommunication, utility, financial, and agri-food organizations to make better, more informed decisions. As a Project Manager your responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
AGSI expects project managers will have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis as well as thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties / vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using AGSI systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Work with AGSI Management to establish and maintain relationships with third parties / vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Download the PDF to review the full job description including a list of responsibilities and requirements. To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line Project Manager - Applicant.
Posted October 26, 2017
Since 1993, Angus GeoSolutions Inc. (AGSI) has been a provider of strategic technology and information solutions, empowering government, telecommunications, utilities, financial, and agrifood organizations to make better, more informed decisions. As a Sales Executive you are the key point of contact representing AGSI and will be expected to provide our solutions to solve a business’s headache. We are here to help and make things more efficient.
We are looking for individuals to represent our Go360™ Audit & Compliance software and our Location Warehouse™ data sets that include mapping.
- Proactively develop assigned territory
- Develop, implement and execute territory sales plan in line with corporate objectives
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails, social media, tradeshows, and any other approved proactive method
- Identify and assess customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and influencers
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge as a high degree of customer service is expected
- Attend industry events and tradeshows as required, some overnight travel may occasionally be required
- May be required to lead project implementations local to your location
Download the PDF to review the full job description including a list of responsibilities and requirements. To apply for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Sales Executive - Applicant.
Since 1993, Angus GeoSolutions Inc. (AGSI) has been a provider of strategic technology and information solutions, empowering government, telecommunication companies, utilities and security organizations to make better, more informed decisions.
Go360™ technologies transform a standard web browser into a powerful tool to aggregate data from multiple sources and display it spatially. Go360 deployed as a web application becomes a low-cost, easy to use, accessible solution customized to the client's business requirements. The Go360 suite of products empower an enterprise by enabling business users to view, analyze, manage, collaborate, report and edit any data.
Location Warehouse™ is a comprehensive database of worldwide location and spatial information created using AGSI's unique method of data collection, maintenance and quality assurance. AGSI location information datasets are the most detailed and accurate found anywhere.